Our Blues season 1 Episodes 7 & 8 Release Date and Time Our Blues season 1 Episode 7 will be released soon Most the fans have been curiously waiting to know Our Blues season 1 Episode 7 Release Date, Time, cast other details We have updated all the information about Our Blues season 1 Episode 7 on this page
This article contains predictions that may constitute spoilers for the Netflix K-Drama series Our Blues season 1, episodes 7 and 8.
Approaching the halfway mark, Our blues is certainly taking shape now, and has developed its characters with definite attention. With a lot going on this week, you might have missed a lot. So if you need a refresh, here’s what:
- Seon-a arrived in Jeju, escaping her own personal guilt over her divorce and custody battle.
- Dong-seok spoils her arrival, upset that she throws a spanner in her personal life.
- Seon-a attempted suicide.
- Hyun and Young-joo decided to keep their baby.
- Jung-joon was told about Young-ok’s persistent lies.
Here is a quote from our latest recap:
As Seon-a leaves so Dong-seok can be comfortable, the mother is left to simmer in her depression and panic, concentrating on the song her son was singing at the time of the car crash as she rushes along a path. The next day, as Dong-seok sobers up in his car, the depressed woman continues to stand still in the same position, even while Young-ok and co.
continue with their usual routines, and the elders continue to try to banish the enigmatic figure from the island. Such a strange occurrence is noticed by Jung-joon, who looks curiously at the mother who lives with an extreme form of guilt.
Our Blues season 1, episodes 7 and 8 release date/time
Our blues Season 1, Episode 7 will be released on April 30, 2022. The usual time is 3:00 p.m. (GMT), but sometimes it varies. We are not planning any schedule changes yet (it happens sometimes in the K-Drama world). Our blues Season 1 Episode 8 will air at the same time the following day, May 1.
Where to watch online
Viewers around the world can watch Our blues episodes 7 and 8 on Netflix on the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its Netflix release, South Korean viewers can watch the episode by logging on to tvN every Saturday and Sunday at 9:00 p.m. (KST).
Episodes 7 and 8 predictions/spoilers
- Jung-Joon starts questioning Young-ok.
- Hyun and Young-Joo confront their parents about their relationship and their child.
- Dong-Seok swallows his pride to protect Seon-a.
- Seon-a begins to find her own hope.