LOL Wild Rift Patch 3.2 Release Date:- It will be released on 11th & 12th May 2022. Wild Rift League of Legends Patch 3.2 release time is fast approaching and fans are excited about the upcoming champions and the new matchmaking system. Let’s see the details of the update.
League of Legends Mobile players is going to receive a major update in a few days, which will bring new champions as well as significant improvements in matchmaking and the Rune system.
- WATCH THIS: Gotham Knights Co-op could support up to 4 players instead of 2
Riot Games plans to bring a new limited-time event to the game along with over a dozen new skins and some minor gameplay changes.
Below, you can check out the exact release time of the update as well as the new content coming to the game with the arrival of Patch 3.2.
LOL Wild Rift Update 3.2 Release Date and Time
Wild Rift League of Legends Patch 3.2 will be available on May 11 in North America and May 12 in Europe. Below you can check the exact release time:
- North America: May 11 at 5 p.m. PT/8 p.m. ET
- Europe: May 12 at 12:00 UTC/1:00 BST/2:00 CEST
- Asia: May 12 at 9 a.m. JST
- Australia: May 12 at 11 a.m. AEDT
Keep in mind that patch 3.2 will require between 6 and 8 GB of free space depending on your smartphone. However, you will have the option to disable downloading of optional files such as high-quality textures.
LOL Wild Rift Update 3.2 Notes
- Nautilus, the titan of the depths
- Pyke, the Bloodharbor Ripper
- high noon
- High Noon Ashe
- High Noon IreliaHigh Noon Thresh
- Pulsefire Lucian
- Pulse Fire Shen
- Pulsefire Pantheon
- Katarina Resistance*
- Resistance Miss Fortune*
- Dawnbringer and Nightbringer
- Dawnbringer Riven
- Yasuo Nightbringer
- astronaut nautilus
- Jayce abandoned
- Majestic Empress Morgana
- Sandwraith Pyke
New matchmaking features:
- A remake of the game:
- If one of your teammates disconnects at the start of the game, you will be able to remake your game. A remake will result in a loss for the absent player, but for everyone else it will be as if the match never happened.
- Starting penalty:
- We will also deploy departure mitigation measures for losses. All players who drop off the leaderboard will now be penalized harder when ascending.
Wild Rift League of Legends is now available for free on Android and iOS devices.